- Product must be returned or exchanged within 20 days of receipt.
- Product must be unworn and returned in the original condition.
- SALE items can be returned within 30 days of receipt, however shipping costs are no refundable and return postage is customers expense.
- SALE items are NOT eligible for exchanges or free returns.
- All returns must include the original packaging, without postal labels.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Step 1: Please email contact@Handmadegift.com.au and state the following
- Order Number
- Item code (This can be found on your Invoice)
- Please state if you require an EXCHANGE, STORE CREDIT or REFUND
- Didn’t suit me
- Size was wrong
- Not what i was expecting
- Wrong Colour
- Faulty Item (please include images)
Step 2: Someone from Handmadegift.com.au will reply with our store address.
Step 3: Send your package to our store address.
- Items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be refunded
- Refunds will be made according to the method of payment at the time of purchase. Where the purchase was made by a debit or credit card the refund will be made to this card, provided the cardholder is present and in possession of the card otherwise an exchange will be offered. Please note a refund back onto a debit or credit card can take between 5 and 10 working days.
- Items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be exchanged
- If the item you are exchanging is of less or greater value, you will be required to pay the difference or we will refund you the difference.